LovelyBonuses.com representatives have decided to create a free casino bonus calculator to help you decide whether the online casino bonus offers is worth your time. It is important to calculate the value of every online casino bonus to make sure it doesn’t have excessive wagering requirements. At the same time we tried to kept the calculator simple. Information on each of the fields you will find below:
- Deposit (£/€/$): amount of real money you deposit at an online casino.
- Bonus match (%): percentage of your deposit that will be added as bonus funds to your account.
- Wagering requirements: multiplier amount that your bonus funds need to be wagered before being released as cash that can be withdrawn.
- Game contribution percentage: the amount a game can contribute towards your wagering requirements can vary from 100% contribution down to 10%. Generally slots games will contribute 100% with classic table games contributing less.
- Wager requirement: Wagered means the amount bet regardless of how much is won or lost. Wagering requirements can be quoted based on the Bonus amount or the Deposit and Bonus amount combined. If your bonus and deposit funds are separate, it usually means you are free to withdraw your original deposit at any time.